So, in just three days time I will FINALLY be releasing my new wedding photography website into the big wide world. It’s been a long time coming, but it’s finally happening. I might be a teensy bit very excited about the whole kaboodle. To celebrate its imminent unveiling, I thought I’d run a little competition that would give you guys the chance to win some lovely new photos and me the chance to read lots of lovely things. Interested? Keep reading!
(NOTE: Before you enter, please take a moment to read the T&Cs to make absolutely sure we avoid any potential disappointment.)
Right. Two photoshoots to give away, two categories to enter into. Here’s how to do it:
1) Share your favourite image from the E.L – Hitched Facebook page.
2) Decide who you’re going to nominate. There are two options available for this:
Nominate your other half.
What is it you love about them? Be as soppy or as silly as you like. Bonus points here for making me giggle.
Nominate a friend.
Know a particularly awesome couple who a) deserve or b) would totally rock a photoshoot? Let me know why!
3) Thought of someone? Magic. All you need to do now is comment on this image with the following info:
– CATEGORY: (FRIEND / OTHER HALF)
– NAME(S) OF NOMINEE(S):
– REASON(S) FOR NOMINATION:
You can even tag them in the image if you fancy.
4) That’s it, you’re done! The competition closes on Friday 19th September at midday and will be drawn and announced on Monday 22nd September. I’ll pick my five favourite entries from each category, put the names into a hat and then video the winners’ names being drawn.
Terms & Conditions:
* Only one competition entry per person.
* This competition is open to couples: I don’t mind what gender you identify with or what your sexual orientation is. As long as you’re happily in love, I’m down with that.
* Before you enter, please ensure that you are – or whoever you’re nominating is – able to travel to Derbyshire / South Yorkshire to claim the shoot.
* Should you be one of the lucky winners, your photoshoot claim will be valid for one year. This gives you the opportunity to decide what season you fancy shooting in and everything!